Arsenal Transfer News: Damn Forces Changes to Gunners Plan as Rodryo Future addressed
Arsenal is ready to attack the market when they seek more firepower for an injury to Kai haveertz as Real Madrid manager Xabi Alonso addresses Rodrysu Framtid
Arsenal’s operations have subsided in recent weeks, but Mikel Arteta is still determined to add his squad before the transfer deadline.
A number of his new summer recruits made their Premier League debut in Weekend Weekend Win at Manchester United, but there is still a desire to add even more firepower despite Viktor Gyokeres and Noni sharing both.
Eberechi Eze and Rodrygo has been among the names discussed when Arteta looks to create a squad that can end their top fly dryer. Crystal Palace is determined to stay in his leading light, although he looked like he may have said goodbye to the Eagles this weekend.
In the meantime, Real has a decision to make about Rodryo, which has a number of Premier League clubs that keep track of their situation. Arsenal has seen rivals Liverpool massively invest in their squad and their own recruitment will probably not have stopped. Here are the latest news involving Gunners.
Havertz Injury Changes Plan
Kai haveertz will be in the end for Arsenal after taking up a new damage – which is prepared to drive the club to the market. German spent a long period last season on the sideline with a serious hamstrings injury.
Ben White was finally able to get England to return after the Arsenal Star’s long absence
Then he has recovered and made a compensation appearance in the weekend’s victory in Manchester, but the versatile attacker is now facing another period. Athletic claims that the German has raised a problem with the knee and did not participate in an open workout that hosted the Emirate on Wednesday.
The assessments are at an early stage and it is unclear about how long havetz may be looking for, but it has caused Arsenal to start an emergency transfer plan. Gunners are now eager to add another forward to strengthen their attacking rankings with a lack of depth a major problem last semester.
Alonso speaks out at Rodrygo
Real Madrid manager Xabi Alonso insists on “Nothing Happens” with Rodrygo even though he left him on the bench during their opening win over Osasuna this weekend. The Brazilians have been linked to the Bernabeu output door all summer and Arsenal has been among the most connected.
He has fallen down the hacking order after Carlo Ancelotti’s departure and was just a peripheral figure during the Real’s Club World Cup effort with his selection deficiencies to continue.
However, Alonso claims that he will look after Rodrygo later this season and plays down the importance of leaving him out. Ex-Bayer Leverkusen chief said to reporters: “Rodryo? Nothing happens. Of course I count Rodrygo. It’s just a game, this was my decision.”
Trossard to write a new business
Leandro Trossard has reached an agreement on a new contract with Arsenal, but it will not keep him in the club anymore, although his salary will increase.
The Belgian wing had only two years left on his current business on the Emirate and as a result he had been linked to a move from northern London in the middle of reported interest from Saudi Arabia. But it now seems likely that he will stay with Arsenal at the moment.
According to Athletic, Arsenal has agreed on a new contract with Trossard that will see him secure a “significant increase in salary”. But the deal will not be extended beyond its current end 2027.